Thursday, July 29, 2010

Orange Run 2010

What? Orange Run 2010

When? 25 July 2010; 7:15am

Where? The Curve, Damansara Mutiara.

Who? Organised by BHPetrol with Pacesetters overseeing the technical aspect and collaboration of the IDP Petaling Jaya and MBPJ.

How far? 11km

The event on the night before The BHP Orange Run had drained up almost my energy. Anyway, I turned up anyway to support my friends by taking photos and to enjoy the nasi lemak and teh tarik. It's FREE! Once a year you get to enjoy a FREE run, FREE breakfast, FREE goodie bag and FREE Petrol voucer...courtesy of the generous people in BHP. (Insert applause here!)

This is not me...I'm sure he had a rough night too. LOL!

According to BHP, the response received for the Orange Run was overwhelming. About 3,500 runners took part in this 5th edition of the run which offered prizes consisting of cash and BHPetrol vouchers.

This litle girl is fast! She took second placing in the Girls category with the little help from her cute pink sneakers. :)

Check out some of the ramdom pics of friends and strangers alike that I took from the race.

Happy to see the finish line.

Jacky racing to the finish.

Not sure what hand sign is that but I hope it's not satanic. LOL!

Guru disiplin on the run...bib number B2202.

Julie Wong with Khairul trailing behind.

Men to the right and women to the left....please!

The yummy nasi lemak. I walloped 2 packs. Hahah!

The goodies.

To BHPetrol, Thank you for keeping this race FREE for all. We enjoyed ourselves very much - catching up with friends while tucking in the yummies food samples provided.

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE! :)

Check out the video which features the flag off and the prize giving ceremony. FYI, the prizes were given away by Tan Sri Lodin, Group Managing Director of Boustead Holdings Berhad.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

IJAM said...

Run with me..no photo of me..huhu...
can you give me link where to view your running photo?
Tq

RunWitMe said...

Ijam, I am waiting for your email la. Kan dah cakap suruh email?

KevL said...

I will join this event next year!