Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Video: Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) – "Super Show 2" Introduction

What? Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) The 2nd ASIA TOUR "Super Show 2"

Where? Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

When? 20 March 2010

Who? Organised by Red Star (Malaysia)

I was among the 15,000 SuJu (슈주) fans who turned up for in an electrifying performance at their sell-out concert at Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium last Saturday.

It was a last minute invite from Christopher Robin to watch the show. Since it was FREE, I grabbed the opportunity to see the reason why all the teenage girls are going bonkers over them.

To all Suju fans out there. Here's one for you. It's the introduction to all the members. I ROTFLOL when I saw some of their nicknames on the screen! :P

ENJOY!

Write up, more video and photos are coming soon. Please be back for updates. Or even better, follow my blog or twitter.

3 comments:

mich_Loke said...

jor.....u got FREE ticket huhh...why din ask me to go?? ><
tht day i was in KL leh...T.T

RunWitMe said...

I got the invite to watch the show 1 hour before the show. Luckily I was in town and near lrt station. :)

Pls announce in FB when you in KL next time ya.

mich_loke said...

nononono....next time u announce in FB u got FREE concert ticket..especially those korean artist's concert....XDD