Monday, March 15, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

They say the best things in live are free. How true!

Like the air that we breathe, surfing the Net also comes FREE at Sunway Pyramid, hence making it my favourite surfing spot.

In fact, I am updating this blog at Sunway Pyramid now, utilizing to the max the free WiFi service.

I think there is no other mall in Malaysia providing this service apart from Sunway Pyramid. That’s why I love hang out at Sunway Pyramid too. I can grab a quick bite at the cafe while chatting with my friends on the Net. Or surf the net while waiting for female friends to make up their minds over a blouse.

I CAN SURF FOR FREE IN SUNWAY PYRAMID ANYTIME ANYWHERE!

In case you are new to Sunway Pyramid, here’s some tips.

How to log on for FREE?

Select "Sunway P1 Free Wifi" on the selection of wireless network availability and YOU ARE ON!

Simple isn’t it?

The speed is good enough for a quick blog update, Facebooking and chatting with friends. So, I am not complaining!

The downside of this free service is - it will take you forever to download a movie. LOL! Anyway, I never download movie anyway! Buy originals! Ahem!

But, if you're a heavy user of net, you might wanna consider P1 W1Max.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments: