Sunday, January 03, 2010

Saucony Pacemakers Network Run 2010 (Part 2 of 2)

Thanks to all of you guys who like the first video! Crazy frog rocks, right? :D

For Part 2, I have attempted something that I had never done before - putting a ballad as the soundtrack of my running video. Not only a ballad but a Mariah Carey ballad! You probably know that she is my most favourite singer in the world!!!

I had chosen this song for its inspiring lyrics. I feel that Mariah has not done something "inspiring" close to her megahit "Hero" before until this one comes along.

She brings back the Mariah we used to adore. Back the era when her uplifting voice captivates the very soul of us. Back to the time when she need NOT show off her boobies and talentless husband to the world. ;)

This song will be my theme song for 2010! I hope there will be a remix version to pound the tarmac.

I had also painstakingly typed in the lyrics of the song in the video. So go on, sing along as the video plays. (Insert 5 octave vocals here! LOL!)

ENJOY!

Pia 100% : Saucony Pacemakers Network Run (Part 2 of 2) by runwitme

Note: I had to use dailymotion for this vid because YouTube disable the audio due to copyright. But this stupid dailymotion video doesn't embed into my blog. So, expect a pop up window and occasionally some stupid adverts when the video is clicked.

No comments: