Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spectacular Showcase of Events & Festival 2008

I picked up a brochure from the Cuti-cuti Malaysia expo at Sunway Pyramid yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised when I found there are three running events tucked in between food festivals, Mega Sales, Flora Fest etc. Eeeek....Time to get those dusty running shoes and travelling bag out to Visit Malaysia! (Insert excited squeal here!)

PD Half Marathon was spoiled by rain. I DNS. This year, I will come back with a vengeance! Heheh! Note: The date of this event has been changed to May 25, 2008. Entry forms are available now.

Penang Bridge Marathon. My favourite event! Must go! Must go!

Ipoh International Half Marathon! Ipoh Chicken & Bean sprouts and white coffee anyone?

Good job, Tourism Malaysia. Hope to see more running events being promoted!

p/s. I wonder why KL International Marathon was not listed. (Insert Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! here).

I leave you with my favourite singer - Mariah Carey's new single....TOUCH MY BODY! Enjoy!

No comments: