Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Brand New look

Hello! My blog sports a new look today. The content is basically the same. I use the simple approach with a new masthead. Yes that’s me in action (doing the Baywatch slow mo run heheh!) during sunrise at beautiful beach in Dungun, Kuala Terengganu.

I have to reset my stat counter because the old one konked out on me. So, it is back to zero. Bouquets and brickbats are welcomed on the new look.

More new thing, I have finally purchased a Olympus waterproof camera after longing for it for so long. It is not only waterproof, it is also shock proof, crush proof and freeze proof. So, I could take it to places where I have never taken picture before…like in the water and in the rain (remember the disasterous PD Half?). So, next time I could change my moniker from runwitme to TRI-witme since now it is possible for me to take bring this baby to a triathlon. (Insert daydream here!)

The camera also comes with a staggering 24 scene setting. One of it is “Cuisine” – it will bring out the vivid colour of food. Hmmm…that’s really a dream come true. So, expect more mouth-watering pictures of food for my “EAT (not hit…) and run” trips.

My next trip? Phuket International Marathon is the best place to try out my new baby. It has got beaches, nice food and great culture. I can’t wait! (Insert excited squeal here!)

No comments: