Monday, November 27, 2006

32807 steps from 00:00 to 08:00 on 26 Nov 2006. I walked 32807 from 20:00 to 00:00 earlier, making total steps taken 62,702 in 12 Hours. Posted by Picasa

This is my first time using my newly bought Sony Ericsson 710i mobile phone in a race. It has the features that I need - a outstanding Walkman music player, sport features (step counter/ calorie counter/ running program) and a decent 2MP Camera. So far, I am satisfied with the phone performance. The phone come with special holder and armband so that you can strap the phone onto your arm while doing execise. For this walk, I have strapped it around my T-shirt sleeve to avoid any chaffing of the skin. I have yet to take this baby running. Will review this in my Singapore Marathon race report. This baby gonna make its debut at SCSM 2006.

The bass is out of this world (but you need those in-ear sound piece to experience the ear-drum rippling effect). The radio reception is decent outdoor. I was listening to the Hitz FM remix program all night long. The music was fun and great to shake my booty too. Heheh!

No comments: