Sunday, May 28, 2006

The route was basically flat. We passed many kampong folks having breakfast at the warungs (small shops). I was running behind a voluptuous lady. Let’s call her J.Low for the obvious reason. Her bib number was altered to protect the not so innocent. Heheh! J.Low had attracted a lot of wolf whistles and attention from the army guys (Those Harimau guys ought to change their name to Hari hari mau! Heheh!). She had an entourage of the Harimau guys running along her at the beginning. Slowly, she thrust forward leaving the guys one by one behind. I was trailing her from behind too but I got bored, as her pace was too slow. So, I over took her and leave her and her “entourage” behind.

Can’t help this Black Eye Pea tune from playing in my head every time I think of J.Low

What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'm a get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump.W hat u gon' do with all that @$$? All that @$$ inside them jeans? I'm a make, make, make, make you scream Make u scream, make you scream. Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

After the kampongs, we arrived at the industrial area. The traffic was pretty heavy especially big trailers and lorries. Flatted on the road were many road kills – chicken, biawak, frogs and one unidentified furry animal. To avoid being added to the road kill statistic, I ran to the other side of the road, opposite the traffic flow. Passed by many factories here. There was one factory that deserved a mention here – Multifeed (if I remember correctly) Animal Feedstock factory. The smell of the air from this factory almost knocked me out. So smelly and dusty. Yucks!

No comments: