Monday, May 08, 2006

Goodies…

Lady luck smiled at me again, when I was called out as one of the 10 winners of the Asthma Quiz. The quiz was a no-brainer actually. The answers could be easily found in the banners and posters.

For that effort, I got myself a Glaxo-Smithkline goodie bag – a bottle of Ribena (yummy! My favorite fruity drink since when I was a toddler), Horlicks, Scotts Emulsion (I remember taking this yucky fishy cod liver oil when I was small. But my mom convinced me that this icky white stuff was good. I guess my mom was right by the way I turned out – strong and healthy heheh!), a bottle of ENO (for indigestion….yeah this is heaven sent looking at the way I eat and eat...! Heheh), a toothbrush and a tube of Sensodyne toothpaste for those sensitive teeth and gums.

Love the prizes. I completely forgotten about the mud on my shoes. Heheh!

No comments: