Monday, March 27, 2006

Stomp And Stamp

What? Guardian- NASAM Charity Walkathon

Where? Sunway Lagoon

When? 25 March 2006 (Sat)

How much? RM20 per entry

Why? Charity in aid of National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM)

Tag line: Walk 10,000 Steps For Your Heart

Man in the Mirror Posted by Picasa

I almost didn’t make it to the Guardian Charity Walk. Almost kicked myself for not registering early. I was told that the tickets were sold out when I try to get one the eve of the event. How could this be?

Not discouraged, I went to Sunway Lagoon in the morning anyway, in hope to get the ticket. I was indeed lucky. There were a few tickets available. After queuing up like crazy for registration, I managed to get my t-shirt. I saw Amy too. She was also trying her luck to get the ticket.

That was the second time Guardian and NASAM collaborated to organized this event. The first event was held last year at Stadium Bukit Jalil. Worth coming back for the second time for the good goodies bag. Heheh! Me had already turned into a goodies bag junkie.

No comments: