Saturday, December 31, 2005

Plan the Run, Run the Plan! 2006

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it – The Pointer Sisters. FTAAA has release its running calendar for 2006. My calendar is already marked for these events for the first quarter. (Insert excited squeal here) 15 Jan - Siemen Run. A short distance run to kick start the year. It’s gonna be a different experience. Watch this space. 22 Jan – Great Eastern Pacesetters 30km. Signed up for 20km only. 19 Feb – KL Towerthon. Glad to see Towerthon is back. I did it once back in 2000. Hit me baby one more time! Yes. It’s time to hit those steppers. 5 March – AMBank KL International Marathon. My third KL Marathon. Best way to see KL on foot. Going a bit patriotic here. If we Malaysians not going to run it, who else? 19 March – ING Marathon, Bangkok, Thailand. Thank you Air Asia for sponsoring my flight tickets hehehe. Will be doing ½ Marathon event only. Looking forward for the hot and spicy tom yam goong, post-run Thai massages and shopping! 26 March – Saberkas International Marathon, Sarawak, East Malaysia. My first run in Sarawak, Land of the Hornbills and Headhunters. Again, will be doing ½ marathon only. Can’t imagine myself doing 3 marathons in a month. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

No comments: