Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Scream, You Scream, Everybody Screams for Ice Cream! Posted by Picasa After the run, the runners made a beeline to the breakfast counter where breakfast was served packed in a box. What was in the box? A Thai orange, a tuna sandwich, a small cup of orange juice, a serviette and a toothpick. Yes. A toothpick. The attention to detail impressed me so much. Last but not least, the highlight of the event (at least for me hahah!) was the The Swensen Ice cream Breakfast Buffet. So many flavours to chose from. Mocha. Mango. Lime Sorbet. Chocolate. Macadamia Nut. Etc etc. Again, the queue was long but that didn’t bother me at all. I just go back to the end of the queue after I got my ice cream. By the time I reach the booth again, I would have finished my ice cream and all ready for another one. I surrendered after my forth scoop. (Insert burp here). Wonderfully soothing! I think all run events should make ice cream a “must have” item apart from the normal water and isotonic drink in a run event. Heheh!

No comments: