Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Running With Numa Numa

Walking with Passion Posted by Picasa Dragostea Din Tei was a big hit in Europe by a Romanian boy band called O-zone. Already infected the internet like Chicken Flu. It was spreaded by a hilarious fat kid who sing along with this song. If you want to know more, please Google "Numa Numa". I get to know about this song when I saw the trailer for Disney's Chicken Little. It is cheesy, catchy and it will stick to inside of your head like superglue. Not a bad song for running or driving your neighbour crazy when you put it on repeat on your HiFi, with the bass set to the max. I have uploaded this song to my Sony NW and go absolutely crazy... Sing along with this. (Don't ask me what it means...hehe..I don't speak Romanian. Oh! Remember to roll your tongue too like Dracula heheh!) x4 Ma-I-A Hi, Ma-I-A Hu Ma-I-A Ho, Ma-I-A Ha-Ha Alo, Salut... Sunt Eu Un.....Haiduc Si Te Rog, Iubirea Mea Primeste Fericirea Alo.....Alo..... Sunt Eu, Picasso Ti-Am Dat Beep Si Sunt Voinic Dar Sa Stii, Nu-Ti Cer Nimic Vrei Sa Pleci Dar Nu Ma, Nu Ma Iei Nu Ma, Nu Ma Iei Nu Ma, Nu Ma, Nu Ma Iei Chipul Tau Si Dragostea Din Tei, Imi Amintesc De Ochii Tai etc..etc... To watch the Chicken Little Trailer Click Here

No comments: