Saturday, September 10, 2005

Link! Link! It’s The 2nd Link Run!

Second Link Tee Posted by Picasa I did the inaugural 2nd Link Johor-Singapore ½ Marathon on 29 Oct 2000. I still remember that it rained at the start of the run and I was soaked to the bone. Then, the sun came out in full blaze, drying up every single drop of water from my running vest. Just when I thought everything was blue sky and nice thing, one of my rubber soles decided to get a divorce from the shoe. It came off a couple of kilometers shy from the finishing line. I had to plod like a wounded duck to finish the run. I vowed never to wear cheap shoes again. This year, the half marathon will be held on 2 October. For those interested, you may get your forms in New Strait Times. If you’re Singaporeans, get your forms from Malaysian Tourism Board at Robinson Road or one of the sport and recreation centers at Jurong East, Tampines or Yio Chu Kang. The organizer had set up a registration counter at the Putrajaya Half Marathon t-shirt collection center at OCM. Those who were there could register for the run and get the t-shirt and running bib immediately. T-shirt Fashion Verdict: There is no link whatsoever to creative design for this 2nd Link Tee. Bore-link!

No comments: