Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Great Buy for Arm and Armpits

Something for your arm and armpits. Posted by Picasa RM 9.89 from GIANT. Rexona twinpack roll-on deodorant free arm pouch. The arm pouch looks strikingly like the NIKE arm pouch. A Nike arm pouch retails at RM40. Therefore, for the same amount of money, you can get 8 bottles of Rexona deodorant (almost a year supply of) and 4 free pouches. Isn't that a steal?Furthermore, nobody would notice that you are wearing a Nike knock off when you speed down the road with it. This little baby comes in dark blue and bright red in case you wanna colour coordinate your running gear. It even has some space left for some candy after I stuffed my mobile phone, my credit card and my keys into it. Very practical pouch, indeed. Actually, I don't really need the deodorant but I bought it anyway because I like the arm pouch. Congratulation to the Rexona marketing team. Your promotion strategy works. Speaking of deodorant, I think any major deodorant distributors like Rexona should do the Malaysia a favour by giving away free samples before the start of run event. Save our noses from the stinking armpits and body odour (B.O.). Have you ever get stuck at the starting line, surrounded by sea of runners and your neighbour stinks like a wet pig? I am sure it happens to all of us. B.O is a problem that can be easily solve with applying deodorant/ anti-perpirant or simply a shower. But still we get runners with bad case of B.O. at the starting line, without even sweating yet.

No comments: