Monday, July 11, 2005

Teminal 1 Posted by Picasa After checking in about 2pm, my Uncle and the family went to Mid Valley via train for a shopping spree. I rested in the hotel and then decided to roam the Seremban town. Went around the town on foot and ended up in Terminal 1 Shopping Mall. Teminal One is one of the two big shopping mall in Seremban, the other being Seremban Parade. I’m not sure if the dry weather has escalated the fly population to the roof. Flies were seen in the many eateries in town. Even KFC and McDonald had flies. Normally, I don’t see flies in shopping malls, but in Seremban, flies were seen everywhere. Scary!! I went back to the hotel after buying some fried banana fritters from the roadside stall. Stopped by King’s Confectionary to get a siew pau and some buns for toworrow’s breakfast. Catched a few winked but woke up bored in the room. So decided to walk to Terminal 1 shopping mall again to watch a movie – The Amityville Horror. Had a good scare. The things that bordered me most were the eyes of the main actor (great bod but nasty bloodshot eyes!)

No comments: