Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Die.....Those non believers Posted by Picasa Ning has gone a long way since her “I-have-a-fantasy-with-5-men-at-once” time. I still have that copy of July 2000, FHM magazine which she posed seductively in her skimpy dresses and pouted her lips the way that would make Angelina Jolie proud. She stirred up a huge controversy with her saucy interview with FHM and at the same time lost lots of her fans due to her “openness” and “immorality”. Here are some sizzling quotes from her FHM interview. 1) If they were awarding “Best Body Part in Malaysia” what would you sure to win? “I’d win the best butt award. Maybe my lips would win as well” 2) “I think I’d be a difficult woman to satisfy” 3) I must admit I find Spanish men especially sexy. It’s their arses. Spanish men have the nicest, tightest butt. 4) How do you take care of your butt? I never cover it up. I only ever wear g-string, s there’s no panty line. 5) You have a notorious birthmark, right? Yes! It’s on top of my right breast. It looks a bit like a small eyebrow. 6) What is your biggest unfulfilled fantasy? I know it will never happen but it involve five guys and me, all at the SAME time. Whoah…Look at grandpa’s glasses steam up!

No comments: