Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Don't Go... Posted by Hello During a promo shoot in between the show, Siti and Dayang were asked to stand in front of the audience. I was close enough to shake Siti’s hand when she walked towards the specific spot for the shoot which turned out to be right in front of me. After announcing the show, Siti and Dayang turned around and do more of handshakes (salam-bersalaman..a tradition for Hari Raya) with the fans. And of course I extend my hand again towards Siti again. She smiled and took my hand. I gently grasped her smooth hand, shake it and smiled back. (Insert warm and fuzzy feeling here!). I totally forgot about Dayang who was busy shaking hands with a bunch of hormonally charged teenage boys. (Sorry Dayang!) Siti & Dayang were all sweet sugar and nice spice. The show ended about 12:00am, an hour more compared to Misha & Jac show two weeks ago, as there were two takes for each songs due to technical glitches or otherwise. So, we get double doses of each song. More importantly, I get to shake Siti’s hands twice. What a way to end the night.

No comments: