Friday, May 27, 2005

This is not HOT!

Posted by Hello I went to collect my Firefighter Run t-shirts and bib this afternoon. KK was kind enough to drive me to the Bomba Headquarter at Jalan Maharajalela, KL from PJ. The jam was horrendous around the Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka area. KK also made a wrong turn and we ended up at Wisma Mirama. Finally we made it to the Bomba HQ after asking for some direction from a Good Samaritan. We were greeted with a few fat Bomba officers at the canopies set up in front of the Bomba HQ. Where have all the fit firemen gone? The T-Shirt design is not HOT at all - TM stamped on the left and a squirrel on the right. What's with the squirrel, anyway? No one would associate fire fighting with a tiny rodent brandishing a torch like some kind of fire arsonist. I think an elephant would make a better mascot. T-shirt is available in M, L, XL and XXL. I took the smallest available size – M and it is still huge. I supposed the t-shirt is designed for the fat firefighters in mind. The run will be on this Sunday. I hope I will not get trampled by the fat firefighters. (Insert sudden shudders..Brrrr...)

No comments: