Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Biggie is Back!

Big Walk Big Crowd Posted by Hello It seemed like it was only yesterday that I queued up to register myself for the Malay Mail Big Walk 2004 at its official launch event. I was doing it again for 2005 last Saturday. Same place. Same time. Some form from the same paper. Same FTAAA faces. Same familiar nameless faces that you see at the most of the roadraces. Same hot sun. Same complaint about why must we have to buy the newspaper to get the entry form. Same long queue (except for the 20km Open Men & Women categories where only one or two humans in the line). Same kiasu mad rush for goodie bags. Same old. Same old. What's in the goodies bag? Same old drinks! After collecting the goodie bag, I went to Low Yat Plaza to buy Six Feet Under (Season 3) DVD boxset. Now, if only I can find the time to watch Season 2 which is still sitting on my shelf. Great show. Great drama. Great dark humour. Great shock factors. The main character is also a runner...but he also has a growth in his brain. How morbid, right? Click here to read about last year's Biggie launch write up

No comments: