Monday, April 25, 2005

Pit Stop 3 & 4 and then some more dancing. Posted by Hello Pit Stop No. 3 - I arrived at the Panadol Pit Stop with the Loreal make-up smudged up my t-shirt sleeve. The task - shove a giant Panadol into a giant mouth. Easy peasy. I saw one walker secretly walked away with the styrofoam pill. Wonder what he is going to do with it. Shove it up his a**? I just don't understand why would people want to steal something so useless? Moving on, I collected the Sensodyne tooth paste, some colouring books, a bundle of Ribena drinks, a box of Horlick sweets and a panda magnet. Pit Stop No. 4 - More stairs to handle but no problem. The next pit stop was located right underneath the LRT track. I managed to snap the picture of an in-coming LRT train. The task - spell "Royale Health" on the board in exchange for a cute calculator cum clip. Not really a challenging task. I strolled back to the finished line where more goodies were waiting. Redeemed my breakfast - 1.5 liter of Guardian drinking water, an egg sandwich, a cupcake and a packet of crackers. Had my breakfast while watching an old uncle taught the public how to gyrate to the sound of Mambo. Hmmm.....I think I had enough of group dancing. I still remember last week’s aunties line dancing at Then Hou Temple. I wonder if this will be the new slogan for all the future run events in KL - "If you can't run, group dance!" I decided to pass my lucky draw coupon to Amy and headed to the LRT station. I didn’t feel like a lucky punk. I also didn’t bother to have my fortune read at the Tarot Card booth. Nor I was interested in having my face caricaturized or painted with butterfly. All I thought of was my comfortable bed.

No comments: