Monday, March 21, 2005

All That Glitter Posted by Hello The TC Kuantan Run 2005 Finisher Medal According to reliable source, the finisher medals were imported from Thailand. Bronze in colour with light blue ribbon. Heavy. Oval shaped. Handsomely designed. One of my favourite medals in my humble collection. Initially, there was an alarm about not enough medals for runner due to overwhelming response but I think all finishers got their medal. No complains. I supposed not all the people who registered turn up for the run. I think they signed up to get the nice Brooks T-shirt. A golden key-chain was given to each Pacesetters member who signed up for the run. A pleasant surprise as I didn’t expect this. Each non-member will be given one upon signing up as member. A brilliant membership drive!

No comments: