Monday, January 31, 2005

Eat to Run or Run to Eat?

My very first Yee Sang in 2005 Posted by Hello

Here's a verbatim comment from a reader of my blog:

"Your blog started out with a healthy theme...then went to some sort of a travel log, then shhhhhoppping...now food...i think there is need to do some re-engineering of the theme "running with passion". huh?"

How true! Heheh! I just tossed my very first "Yee Sang" this year. I hope to toss more. The concept is the more we toss, the more prosperous we become. Dunno what is the logic behind it, but Yee Sang certainly tastes good.

Just like you cannot separate festivities with food, you cannot separate food with running.

So, do you eat to run or run to eat?

I certainly I fall in latter category - run to eat. I binge on everything except pork (long story, don't ask). I will certainly pack my running gear and shoes in my "balik kampung" bag. There will be a lot of running since there will be a lot of eating too. (Insert notti wink here!)

No comments: